We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Agent to work for one of our Customers based in South Shields
The role will involve contacting students who have recently completed or withdrawn from, a course at their local college, council or training provider.
There is no selling involved within the role. Training is provided, however experience working in a similar environment is essential.
The working hours are from Monday to Thursday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- To manually dial and consistently reach a high volume of students to complete relevant questionnaires.
- Following and filling in the survey as requested by the client.
- Meeting targets in a fast and fun environment.
- Ensuring your calls are compliant and adhere to company regulations.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Confident in managing workloads to ensure you meet targets within agreed time frames, without comprising on quality.
- Able to work alone, as well as contribute to the team and work well within a collaborative customer-focused environment.
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office.