We are currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Advisor to work within a busy contact centre covering all reception duties.
- Respond effectively to complaints, compliments, and inquiries made by members of the public through inbound calls.
- Make outbound calls in order to complete surveys based upon customer satisfaction.
- Cover all general reception duties as company headquarters
- Liaising with other departments
- Manage a diary and record system
- Attend meetings as required
- Handling email correspondence
- Maintain a range of general administrative duties e.g. filing, updating spreadsheets, photocopying ETC.
- Must have experience working in a contact centre
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent IT knowledge and skills
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Must be flexible
- An NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant study is desirable, but not essential
- A personal method of transport is desirable, but not essential
The role will initially run up until 2020 with a high chance of extensions and permanency.