We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work in a busy office in Crook.
- Deal with telephone calls from internal and external clients for service requests and customer feedback
- Administration duties
- Handling email correspondence
- Communicate with other members of staff via telephone and e-mail
- The successful applicant will need to have the following:
- Be educated to NVQ 2 Level
- Have experience of a customer service environment
- Be able to handle volume queries
- Be I.T literate
- Be able to work both alone and as part of a team
- Experience of complaints handling
- Use of Microsoft Outlook
please note this role is for 30 per week over 5 days.