We are currently looking for x12 Covid Officers to patrol various Northumberland locations to ensure public areas are Covid-19 secure and members of the public are compliant with the Governmental rules and regulations in place.
- Patrolling public areas and advising members of the public on social distancing
and other Covid security measures.
- Advising local businesses on necessary measures such as face coverings, hand
sanitiser, social distancing etc.
- Issuing face coverings and hand sanitised where available.
- Directing customers through one way systems.
- Cleaning touch points.
- Engage with members of public professionally, and with a friendly manner,
assisting with requests and providing information.
- Carrying out surveys and maintaining records.
- This role is rota based and will often include weekend work.
- PPE and all-weather clothing may be provided.
- Must have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Must have experience in a customer focussed role.
- Must be able to work on a rota basis.
- Own method of transport is desirable, but not essential.
***All candidates must be able to provide references within the last 2 years of employment***