We are currently looking for x12 Covid Marshals in various Sunderland locations to ensure public areas are Covid-19 secure and members of the public are compliant with the Governmental rules and regulations in place.
- Patrolling public areas and advising members of the public on social distancing and other Covid security measures.
- Advising local businesses on necessary measures such as face coverings, hand sanitiser, social distancing etc.
- Engage with members of public professionally, and with a friendly manner, assisting with requests and providing information.
- Carrying out surveys and maintaining records.
- Actively report incompliant persons, and any other community issues to the council.
- This is NOT an enforcement role, therefore you will NOT be issuing fines.
- This role is rota based and will often include weekend work.
- All PPE and all-weather clothing will be provided.
- Must have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Must have excellent customer care abilities.
- Must have experience in a customer focussed role.
- Must be able to work on a rota basis.
- Must be able to travel.
- Own method of transport is desirable, but not essential, and mileage will be provided whilst on official business.