We are currently recruiting for x2 Covid Enforcement Officers who can carry out enforcement duties and provide a professional community presence in the Northumberland area.
- Investigate complaints and provide advice in relation to service requests regarding Covid 19 and associated legislation
- Carry out inspections of premises and advice on Covid related matters.
- Interpret, explain and enforce relevant legal requirements, ensuring appropriate procedures are followed.
- Conduct investigations of incidents, persons, premises or activities as required for the specific service area. Including related to Covid 19.
- Prepare legal reports on all case work
- Escalating matters to management and senior officers when necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance, collation and delivery of records for court.
- Attend court and give evidence as required.
- Provide professional advice to service users on COVID 19 related matters
- Participate as necessary in emergency actions / response in areas outside the normal work area.
- Must have previous experience in a similar background.
- Must be an excellent communicator, team player, problem solver, and friendly and approachable.
- Must have own transport.
- May be requested to work out of hours.