We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Contact Centre Manager for a full-time permanent role in an expanding local company based in Jarrow.
Working within an inbound Contact Centre you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Contact Centre, including leading, motivating, developing, and managing a small department of Inbound Sales Advisors, which includes both in house and remote Advisors. You will ensure that performance both, Sales and operationally is at a desired level both within the Contact Centre and at our outsource provider.
- Manage day to day running of Contact Centre.
- Manage team and individual performance, including the relationship with Outsource provider.
- Compile management information, including weekly, monthly reports.
- Follow procedure to escalate to the relevant department/ person any issues/ escalations relating to IT / system / telephony faults that impact operation at site or at Outsourcer.
- HR Tasks, including back to work, exit interviews.
- Conduct regular 121’s with team members.
- Conduct Call quality reviews with team members and feedback areas for improvement, including devising and reviewing development plans to ensure performance targets are met and follow process for underperformance.
- Identifies, analyses, and escalates trends affecting sales performance and customer experience.
- Lead the Sales advisors to provide a world class customer experience whilst maximizing every call received within the department.
- Manage staff levels depending on media to ensure operational metrics are adhered to, including managing the call backs procedure during periods of high delivery.
- Record daily statistics for all Advisor performance, including both sales and operational KPI’s.
- Prepare forecasting based on media and organise shift patterns to meet demand and ensure operational efficiency.
- Devise, implement and manage incentives within the team to drive performance.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of change programmes and projects which impact the Contact Centre.
- Liaise with other department within the company such as Customer Service, Direct Marketing, and IT
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge.
- Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvements.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels.
- Analytical Skills to interpret and identify data and trends.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff to achieve targets.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time efficiently and work under own initiative.
- Ability to manage change.
- Effective resource planning skills
- Conflict handling
- Knowledge of Excel/Microsoft/Dynamics and CRM systems desirable
- Focused and self-motivated approach
- Working between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. (40 hours per week)
- Previous experience of working in a Contact Centre management role, ideally within a sales environment.
- Experience of managing change.
- Experience of work force management and planning for resource deployment
- Experience of compiling management information
- Leading teams to achieve targets.
- Experience of sales, including up and cross selling.
- Experience of managing service levels, AHT, Abandon times etc.
This is a permanent role with excellent benefits