We are currently looking for a Part-Time, experienced Clerical Assistant to provide administrative support to the Sports and Leisure department in a busy Durham office.
- Undertake a range of clerical duties including, but not restricted to answering phones; responding to hotline enquiries, processing room and pitch bookings; event bookings; processing stationery orders; participating in a mail collection and distribution rota.
- Reception duties
- Undertake any systems or data input requirements.
- Support the Finance and Administration Assistants with financial reconciliation duties.
- Support Localities staff and development programmes with data input and maintenance of registers of attendance.
- Support Managers with project work, bulk mailings and records maintenance.
- Support the Marketing team with web updating and social media updates.
- Collate, input and prepare statistical information arising from surveys.
- To process mileage claims from volunteers. To provide central support services for volunteers.
- To maintain centralised staffing records.
- Working 18.5 hours per week with flexibility on days.
- Initially up until January 2022 with possible extensions to follow.
- MUST hold a NVQ Level 2 OR equivalent qualification (A Levels, OCR, City and Guilds etc.) in Business Admin or a relevant field.
- MUST have previous experience in a similar role.
- MUST have excellent communication and customer skills.
- MUST be IT literate.