We are currently looking for a Night shift Class 2 driver to drive and deliver parcels and packages to centralised hubs in and around Tyne, Wear and Tees.
- Multi drop up to 10 drops (but often less and not to home properties)
- Loading and unloading
- Unloading at premises
- Using a hand held scanner
- Hours of work will be 11.30 p.m. – 07.00 a.m.
- Candidates need to have current Cat C licence with experience
- Ideally have a clean licence but no more that 6 penalty points
- Must have Current CPC and Digital Tachograph
- Good local geographical knowledge
- Have previous experience driving on this licence
- Be able to lift and load
- This role is on-going but could become permanent