A local authority is currently looking for 2 Civil Enforcement Officers required in Sunderland to join their Parking Services team.
– Carrying out Parking and Traffic Enforcement throughout the Borough through the issuing of Penalty Charges and Civil Penalty Notices
– Identifying and reporting vehicles for possible wheel clamping or removal Enforce parking and traffic regulations
– Assist the public and act as a first point of contact for minor parking enquiries and enforcement matters
– The Officer will work 4 x 9.24 hour shifts with 2 days off on rota. The two shifts are 8.00am -6.00pm and 10.00 am – 8.00pm and cover all days.
– Candidate must have previous experience in Civil Enforcement
– Candidate must have a City and Guilds level 2 in Parking Enforcement or equivalent
– Candidate must have had an enhanced DBS check issued within the past 12 months