We are looking for a number of Warehouse staff who are flexible for both Twilight and Night shift hours to work in a busy company in Carlisle
- The role will be working in a modern warehouse, unloading and loading vehicles, scanning and sorting parcels all in a safe manner.
- This will involve manual labour, both lifting and loading
- Working as part of a team to ensure warehouse targets are met and deliveries are dispatched within the required timescales.
- Successful applicants will benefit from an ongoing full or part time assignment and working in a clean and safe environment.
- Hours of work are between, twilight 6.00 p.m.- 11.00 p.m. and night shift 9/10 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.
- Ideally have previous experience working in a warehouse environment but training will be given
- A keen eye for detail to ensure correct goods are always picked and sorted correctly
- Have a good attitude and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Be reliable, have good timekeeping skills and be prepared to be flexible
- Work to an accurate standard ensuring quality is met
- Be able to work on their own imitative or work as part of a team
- On-going and regular work as part of a rota
- Opportunities for overtime
- Possibility of leading to a permanent contract
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided