A local authority is currently looking for an experienced Tele-Handler to act as a single point of contact for health and social care professionals and patients.
Both part-time and full-time positions are available, and there will be night shift.
– Act as a single point of contact to provide customer service support to people with health and social care needs, as well as medical professionals
– Identify people in need of immediate medical attention
– Direct callers to clinical colleagues for further assessment
– Collecting and recording information
– Handle all calls in a professional and confident manner
– Record and resolve and complaints or queries where possible
– General reception duties
– You WILL be working overnight and evening shifts on rotation
– Must have experience in a similar role
– Must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
– Must have a pristine customer service manner
– Must have good IT skills
– Must be able to work night shift
– May be subjected to an enhanced disclosure