We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Support Officer to work within a local Government office
- To take part in identifying and embedding business process improvements.
- To deal with enquiries, including technical queries about the service in line with our procedures and protocols.
- To work with nominated officers responsible for maintenance, repairs and security of designated buildings, giving administrative support as needed.
- To give confidential administrative and secretarial support including arranging and servicing meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes as needed.
- To give interactive WP support to the allocated service using digital, audio or copy typing.
- To contribute to skills transfer activities by the demonstration of duties to support business continuity and to continually improve our service.
- To develop and maintain positive joint working relationships with relevant
internal and external stakeholders.
- To account for, reconcile and make sure of the security of petty cash, stock
and cash equivalents in line with our Financial Regulations.
To promote and implement our equal opportunities policies in all aspects of employment and service delivery.