We are currently looking for a Business Support Officer to work across various locations in Newcastle including Byker, Benwell and the City Centre.
- To take part in identifying and embedding business process improvements.
- To deal with enquiries, including technical queries about the service in line with our procedures and protocols.
- To collate and prepare management information as needed.
- To work with nominated officers responsible for maintenance, repairs and security of designated buildings, giving administrative support as needed.
- To give confidential administrative and secretarial support including arranging and servicing meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes as needed.
- To give interactive WP support to the allocated service using digital, audio or copy typing.
- To take and transcribe minutes at meetings
- To give a professional and courteous reception service as needed.
- To account for, reconcile and make sure of the security of petty cash, stock and cash equivalents in line with our Financial Regulations.
- Must have previous or similar experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must have GCSE’s grades A-C or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Must have either Shorthand or Speedwriting skills to take minutes of meetings
This role could become long term for the right person