We are currently looking for a range of experienced Administration Assistants to work in various busy offices based in the Durham area.
- Writing/typing up reports, documents, and inputting confidential data
- Managing a diary based system
- Booking appointments, rooms, and meetings
- Daily use of MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and any in-house systems
- Attending meetings and taking notes when required
- Filing, scanning, printing, and any other general administrative duties
- Currently working remotely, normal place of work could be County Hall, Seaham, Meadowfield, Peterlee, Crook etc.
- MUST be educated to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business Administration, and be able to provide copies
- MUST have previous experience in an office based role
- MUST have experience of MS Office
- MUST hold an Enhanced DBS
*Applicants who can’t provide qualifications will not be accepted for the role *