We are currently looking to recruit an experience Assistant Planning Officer to work in a busy Middlesbrough office working between 25 – 37 hours per week.
- Assisting in the management of household and minor development schemes.
- Reviewing planning applications.
- Dealing with condition charges.
- Writing up reports.
- Undertaking site visits as necessary.
- Liaising with customers and external contacts.
- Providing planning advice and guidance to developers and members of the public.
- Attending meetings.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must hold a relevant planning qualification.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be able to provide most recent references.
The contract will be initially up until December 2021, with possible extensions to follow.