We are currently looking for an experienced Annual Review Officer to work remotely on behalf of a South Tyneside authority.
- Be the main point of contact for young people/parents/carers and co-ordinate the SEND annual review process within the statutory timescales.
- Liaise with relevant Education, Health and Social Care personnel.
- Manage the compilation of all the information received from a range of professionals from education, health and/or social care.
- Ensure the EHC (Education Health and Care) Plan clearly details the child/young person’s needs, has clear actions and is outcome focussed with realistic timescales.
- Ensure the information is recorded on the appropriate database.
- Draft proposed amendments to Plans following review meetings and Annual Reviews of children/young peoples’ special educational needs.
- Work within safeguarding and child protection policies.
- Undertake administrative tasks as required.
- Keep accurate files and records.
- Use the appropriate IT systems
- MUST have a current Enhanced DBS
- MUST be educated to degree level or equivalent in a sector such as Education, Social Work etc.
- MUST have previous experience in a similar role.
- MUST have knowledge of Safeguarding and SEND practices and policies.
- MUST be an excellent communicator.