We are looking for an experienced administrator in our North East office, to cover maternity leave for approximately a 12 month period.
Suitable candidates will be required to complete general admin tasks, answering calls, formatting and typing letters, inputting data, ordering materials and processing invoices.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Formatting, typing and issues letters, estimates, contractual documents, memos, debt chasing letters etc and assisting the team (including the Commercial Manager) with general administrative tasks
- Filing, postal duties, ordering stationary
- Checking invoices against orders raised and accurately entering information onto accounting software
- Raising orders on company ordering system
- Checking the quantities and rates and looking into anomalies
- Updating information onto spreadsheets and databases as required in an accurate and timely manner
- Using in-house systems
- Preparation of forms, inquiry and contract files.
Ideally candidates must be able to work under pressure in a busy construction office. Interested parties will need previous experience in a similar administrative role, be proficient in Word, Excel and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of COINS would be an advantage but not essential.