We are looking for an experienced Administrator to carry out a full range of technical and project based administrative support for a local office.
- To establish and maintain files, records, reports
- Typing letters memos and updating the computerised systems
- Book rooms for meetings
- To be responsible for IT bookings and set up laptops, projectors etc for use in meetings
- Work with Support staff to ensure an efficient and effective support service is provided to front line staff.
- Ensure managers are supported and resources are available on request – spreadsheets, charts, reports, externally sourced data and statistics.
- To deal with confidential reports and information.
- Must have previous administration experience
- Be educated to NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Be educated to GCSE level in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience in taking ownership and delivering results
- Experience using both MS Word and Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Experience in administrative support services
- Able to work as part of a team but also to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience in development of electronic systems and streamlining processes
- Filing, photocopying and associated duties