We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to provide administrative support to the Local Welfare team based in South Shields.
This role may require you to work from home.
- Process grant applications
- Administer any grant awards
- Be the first point of contact for the Welfare Support Service
- Deal with requests and enquiries via telephone, email and post
- Update and maintain in-house systems and databases
- Liaise with DWP, HMRC and other relevant agencies
- Must have previous experience from a similar role
- Must have excellent administration skills
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must be IT literate
This is an ongoing role.