We are currently looking for 2 Administrative Officer’s to work in the Durham area.
Some roles, you may be required to work from home.
- Process mail and deal with queries via telephone and face to face
- Diary management
- Update and maintain in-house systems and databases
- Research, prepare, and supply information such as statistics
- Co-ordinate meetings including arranging venues, sending invitations, organising agendas, and taking minutes
- Setting agendas, collating paperwork, distributing outcomes
- Provide administrative support to investigations
- General admin duties including scanning, printing, filing
- MUST be educated to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business Administration – Must be able to provide certification
- Must have similar experience from a previous role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be IT literate