We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work in a busy Newcastle office.
- Provide administrative support to the business growth team within the local authority
- Liaise with team members, directors, and board members
- Responding to any relevant queries via written letters, e-mail correspondence, and inbound calls
- Ensure the smooth running of meetings by booking rooms, scheduling meeting appointments, ordering refreshments, booking accommodation
- Create agendas and take notes in meetings when required
- Manage CRM databases and data entry
- Typing up reports
- Managing a diary based system
- Any other general administrative tasks such as word and data processing, printing/scanning relevant documents, handling and filing confidential information, ordering stationary etc.
- Must have previous experience within a busy office environment
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Administration
- Must have excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Must have fast, accurate typing skills
- An NVQ Level 2 in Business Admin or equivalent/higher is desired but not essential
The post is part-time working 2.5 – 3 days per week and will initially run up until April 2020. Candidates will be subjected to reference checks.