We are currently looking for an Administration Support Officer to provide admin support to the Procurement team in a busy office environment.
The role is usually based at County Hall however you will be required to work from home at the present time.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the development and review of the annual procurement program
- Assist with the co-ordination of tender and quotation processes
- Prepare a range of documentation for providers, distribute and collate returns
- Update and maintain the contract register and any other in-house systems
- Monitor and review KPIs
- Deal with invoices and payments from providers
- Diary management, arrange meetings
- MUST have a BTEC HNC in Public Administration or equivalent – Must provide certificate
- Must have previous experience working in an administrative setting
- Must be IT literate
- Must be an excellent communicator