We are currently looking for an experienced admin assistant to provide an efficient and effective administrative service to a wide range of customers which includes support to meetings, producing agendas and associated papers and recording and producing of minutes in the Hartlepool area.
- Co-ordination and circulation of internal and external mail services, receiving, sorting, distributing and dispatching mail.
- Ensure that documents for text processing and reprographics are delivered to the specification and timescales required.
- Cover Reception, call handling as and when required
- Enter job cards and audits onto the CFRMIS system within the specified timescales and inputting of information on other databases.
- When required, provide a support service in the absence of the Executive Assistants.
- Ensure the mail franking machine is sufficiently stocked.
- Ensure printers are maintained and supplied with consumables.
- Provide catering services in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Management of office equipment ensuring it is fit for purpose; ensuring regular maintenance checks are implemented.
- Developing, designing, implementing and maintaining systems which support the effective running of the section
- Maintaining appropriate levels of supplies, ordering of supplies and completion of an annual stocktake.
- MUST have previous experience in an admin role.
- MUST be an excellent communicator with good IT skills.
- MUST be able to provide 3 years’ most recent experience in references.
This is a temporary ongoing post working 15 hours per week until April 2022 with possible extensions to follow.