We are currently looking for an experienced, part-time Administrator to provide clerical support to a busy housing team in the Blyth area.
- Acting as first point of contact for customers and if necessary signposting as necessary to other disciplines, departments and agencies
- Inputting a range of confidential data onto the system and producing statistical reports.
- Corresponding with customers via telephone, email, face to face, and responding to any queries and resolving issues.
- Dealing with invoices, purchase orders, timesheets etc.
- Minuting meetings, preparing and circulating agendas.
- Arranging venues for meetings and training.
- Maintaining inventory to ensure the office is consistently stocked, and procuring supplies.
- Designing certificates, posters, display materials etc.
- Preparing handouts for training courses and presentations.
- Assisting in the monitoring and managing of budgets for locality based team.
- Undertaking general administrative duties to support the team such as managing a diary system, managing a CRM database, filing, photocopying, etc.
- Must have excellent IT knowledge, dealing with Office products.
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to deal with difficult tenants.
- Must have a confident telephone manner.
- Must have previous experience in admin.
*Please note: this is a temporary ongoing position working 20 hours per week initially up until the Christmas period with possible extensions to follow in the New Year.*