We are currently recruiting for x5 experienced Admin Assistants with Minute Taking skills to provide administrative support in the Children’s Services sector.
- Undertake a range of tasks e.g. reception duties; answering telephone, face to face enquiries, liaising with relevant staff, dealing with visitors. Dealing with routine unexpected problems and situations within the service
- Attend and participate in regular complex meetings, taking, preparing and circulating notes/ minutes
- Set up and maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems or service specific management information systems
- Undertake financial administrative procedures (E.g. reconciliation and processing orders, invoices etc.)
- Planning and scheduling of events/appointments
- Operate relevant equipment/ICT packages (e.g. word, excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet)
- Maintain stock and supplies, ordering of stationary and other supplies.
- Where appropriate provide supervision for other staff carrying out routine administrative tasks
- Assist with the planning, monitoring and evaluation of budget
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required
- Provide general clerical/admin support e.g. photocopying, filing, completion of standard forms, responding to routine correspondence.
- Must have a Basic DBS check
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have a background in Children’s Services
- Must be a confident minute taker
- Must be educated to NVQ Level 3 in Business Admin or equivalent
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- May be subjected to an Enhanced DBS check