We are currently recruiting for a part-time Administrative Assistant with experience in Finance to work Tuesday to Thursday in the South Tyneside area.
- Provide an effective level of administrative support to the financial team
- Responsible for opening all post in accordance with legislative and procedural requirements.
- Input confidential financial data onto various systems such as Xero, Receipt Bank, Sage, and Office 365 packages.
- Assist with diary management, report writing, and bookings.
- Any other general administrative and clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, dealing with incoming queries and escalating them to the correct departments etc.
- Hours of work are between 9:00am – 5:00pm/Tuesday – Thursday roughly 22.5 hours per week.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role, as well as experience in financial data entry.
- Must have experience using Xero, Receipt Bank, and any other relevant accounting software packages.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be confident, and must be adaptable to the role.
- Previous experience of admin duties within the engineering sector is desirable but not essential.
- An NVQ or equivalent qualification in a relevant study is desirable but not essential.
This is a temporary position that will be taken into review after 3 months of employment.
The company is based in Jarrow but will be moving into a South Shields office from March 2020.