Our client is currently looking for an experience candidate to provide administrative support in the archiving sector of a Newcastle Museum.
- Create, maintain, and archive confidential and important documents and files.
- Manage a diary system, organise bookings, travel arrangements, and meetings.
- Collect and compile data using spreadsheets as well as manually.
- Type up reports, e-mails, letters, and memos.
- Create spreadsheet databases including flow charts, graphs and diagrams.
- Attend meetings and take notes when required.
- Respond to any queries internally or externally, and liaise with other departments and parties over the telephone, and physically.
- Order stock and stationary.
- Handle petty cash.
- File, print, scan, input data, and any other general administrative duties.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have great knowledge and experience of dealing with spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel, as well as any other Office software.
- Must be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written).
- Must be educated to an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant study.
- Must be available immediately.