We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to work with elected members, communities, colleagues and partners to deliver an outstanding proactive and responsive community safety and tenant enforcement function.
- Investigate cases of anti-social behaviour and tenancy breaches and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively – providing local communities and residents with the reassurance they need to feel safe.
- Manage a caseload.
- Give intensive support to witnesses and/or complainants.
- Agree and implement appropriate courses of action in conjunction with all relevant parties.
- Apply enforcement activities when appropriate.
- Gather evidence, including: undertaking surveillance; participating in operations with the Police; interviewing witnesses, victims and perpetrators; and, keeping detailed notes.
- Deal with correspondence and take appropriate action, including preparing and serving Notices, Injunctions, Anti-Social Behaviour Orders, Serious Breaches of Tenancy etc, preparing for and attending court, as a witness if required, attending evictions etc.
- Prepare legal documentation (preparing and serving Notices, Injunctions, ASB Orders, Fixed Penalty Notices etc).
- Monitor Court Orders.
- Be aware and keep up-to-date with relevant legislation.
- Work closely with elected members to understand and resolve community and tenant safety issues in local areas.
- Must have Enhanced DBS issued within the last 12 months, one can be applied for upon offer.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must have experience dealing with anti-social behaviour and complex cases.
- Must have excellent customer care skills.